“I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and shall find pasture” Jn.10:9.
Wide – awake men are always on the alert for open doors. Some are seeking an open door to wealth, others an open doors to fame, others still an open door to power, others an open door to wisdom and learning and others an open door to salvation. Jesus Christ is the door. John 10:9.
TO WHAT IS HE THE DOOR?
1. He is the door to salvation. “By me if any man enter in he shall be saved”. Jn.10:9.
2. He is the door to life. Jn.10:10
3. Christ is also the door to liberty and security. The believer is secured to go in and out, no obstruction.
4. The Lord Jesus Christ is also the door to pasture. Which means the ability to make wealth came from Him – food, satisfaction come from Christ alone.
TO WHOM IS THE DOOR OPEN?
1. The door is open to human beings.
2. Where – ever the person come from.
3. The man must agree to enter through Christ.
4. Salvation and divine security is offered by Him.
Conclusion: Every wise human being must do all within his knowledge and power to enter this door while there is time because the door shall soon be closed. Lk.13:25.