Matt.31:17, “And lo, a voice from heaven, saying, this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.”
The most fundamental and important question in religion is, is Jesus Christ the son of God? God know that this question will linger in the mines of people without His own Testimony, then He declares.
1. At Christ baptism, God proclaimed, “This is my beloved son. Also at the transfiguration. Matt.3:17, Matt.17:5.
2. God bore testimony to Christ by the miracles He gave Him to perform. Jn.3:2.
3. God has borne testimony to Christ by His resurrection. Lk.24:1-8.
4. God bore testimony to Christ by His ascension. Lk.20:50, 51, Acts 1:6-9
5. God bore testimony to Jesus Christ by the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:32, 33 at Pentecost.
6. God bore testimony to Jesus Christ by the impartation of the Holy Spirit to believers today. Jn.1:12, Acts 5:28-32.
7. God bears testimony of Jesus Christ today by the transforming power of Christ in the soul.
Conclusion: In these seven ways, God has definitely proclaimed to the world that the Lord Jesus Christ is His own begotten son.