Variation of Terms
Hotomdo Admins are permitted to revise these Terms at any time as they see fit, and by using hotomdo.com you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Our services include publishing educative information on our blog, Film production (in view), music arrangements, editing, engraving, composition, harmonization and transcription for documentary or performing purposes (You can engage us through our service form). In addition, we have an e-store dedicated to e-books, Yamaha PSR Rhythms and Music Scores.
Note: When you submit a request for our service, we will evaluate the magnitude of your project and generate an affordable & befitting tariff for you within 3 working days.
Our e-store is dedicated to e-books, Yamaha PSR Rhythms and Music Scores for any ensemble. Our Yamaha PSR styles/rhythms were programmed using the Yamaha PSR-S_Series synthesizers. In case you encounter difficulties when you try to use the styles on another piano grade/model, try using it with a piano that falls under the Yamaha PSR-S_series for better performance.
- For Our Services
We will refund 100% of your money within 3 working days of payment/engagement if you no longer require or need our services. After this specified time (3 working days) no refund request made will be considered valid. However, your satisfaction is our priority, so there is nothing to worry about once you’ve paid for a service.
- Our E-Store
There is no refund for any electronic product purchased from our e-store. Once you’ve purchased and downloaded an e-product from our e-store, we cannot refund you your fund because we can no longer control an electronic file that has been downloaded unto your device. You can test our e-products by first downloading the free ones before going for the paid ones.
We Use Paystack Payment Gateway
We accept payments via cards, USSD, bank accounts, and mobile money. With the Paystack Payment Gateway, local and international payments through multiple payment options are accepted. That means we can accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world.
Paystack is a secure and modern payments channel that allows merchants to receive payments from anyone, anywhere in the world.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as:
– your name,
– email address,
– phone number,
– the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and
– any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as
– company name,
– email address, and
– telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Hotomdo follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Hotomdo uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Hotomdo has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights
(Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We want to let you know that we do not and will not sell your data with us to a third party.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Hotomdo does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- illegally publishing any third party material on this website;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any third party material or content on this website without prior permission from original copyright holders of such content;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material illegally;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing activity without the consent of the admins.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you: Hotomdo.com Admins may further restrict your access to any areas of this Website, if you are blacklisted due to malicious activities, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
“Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Hotomdo.com a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Hotomdo.com reserves the right to remove any of Your Content that may have gone against our policy from this Website at any time without notice.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Hotomdo.com from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.