a. Sugar – 100g
b. Flour – 100g
c. Baking powder – 1 table spoon
d. Eggs – 5
1. Sieve flour and baking powder in a bowl and sugar in a separate bowl.
2. Whisk egg and sugar with a whisker in a bowl over a pan of water
3. Continue whisking until the mixture doubles its size and becomes thick
4. Add half of the flour to the mixture and fold it in with a wooden spoon (be very careful not to expel the air which has been whisked into the egg)
5. Add the remaining flour and continue folding-in until all the flour is absorbed
6. pour the mixture into a well-greased baking tin and bake in oven at 200 degrees C, for approx. 25-35 minutes.