a. 250g – Flour
b. 3 teaspoon – milk
c. 100g sugar
d. 1 teaspoon – baking powder
e. 10g – Fat
f. 12 pinch – Salt
g. 2 eggs – well beaten
1. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl.
2. Rub fat in the flour mixture with the rips of your finger until the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
3. Stir-in the sugar
4. Add beaten egg and use it to bind the mixture to a stiff consistency
5. Add the milk to get a soft consistency
6. Pour the milk into a well greased baking pan
7. Bake in oven at 180 degrees C, for approx. 20 minutes