a. 200g – Flour
b. 100g – Margarine
c. 100g – Sugar
d. 125ml – Milk
e. 1 Egg
f. Half teaspoon salt
g. 3 table spoon – syrup
h. Half teaspoon – Baking Powder
1. Sieve all dry ingredients together
2. Gently heat the fat, sugar and syrup together till it becomes liquid and do not allow the mixture to become too hot.
3. Warm the milk, beat the egg well and combine all together
4. Mix thoroughly and pour mixture into a greased baking tin.
5. Bake in Oven at 180 degrees C, for approx. 30 minutes (till the cake is done)