a. Flour – 600g
b. Butter – 500g
c. Sugar – 500g
d. Nutmeg – as desired
e. Baking powder – 3 teaspoon
f. Vanilla flavour (Coaster clark) – as desired
g. Pineapple flavour – as desired
h. Cake softener – 3 table spoon
i. Mixed fruit – as desired
j. Browning – as desired
k. Salt – a pinch
l. Squadron – as desired
1. Whisk the egg until it start foaming
2. Pour in the mixture before you add the flour.
3. Measure butter and sugar using your machine or hand cream it until it is soft and floppy.
4. Pick the mixture up if it drop itself, then it is well creamed.
5. Add Nutmeg, salt, squadron, softener, and mix all together
6. Add baking powder to the flour and pour into the mixture, then mix them together
7. Check the consistency of the mixture, if softened add more flour
8. Grease your pan, dust it and full it with the mixture.
9. Insert your mixed fruits into the mixture
10. Pre-heat your baking pan and bake
Note: Don’t bang the door of your oven while checking the cake to avoid outside air into the oven. Air could destroy the beauty of the cake. Prick the cake to know if it is done or not.