a. Raw groundnuts – 5 cups
b. Flour – 500g
c. Sugar – 200g
d. Eggs – 2 or 3 big ones or more
e. Vegetable oil – For frying
g. Frying pan
1. Rinse the groundnuts in water, remove the bad ones and spread on a neat tray.
2. Place it under sunlight and allow water to completely dry off.
3. Mix egg and sugar together in a neat bowl (egg mixture) and set aside .
4. Place the dried groundnuts in another bowl
5. Sprinkle the egg mixture about two tea spoon or one on it and shake it clockwise and anti-clockwise.
6. Add a handful of flour and shake very well until it is coated with the flour
7. Sprinkle the egg mixture again and shake very well
8. Add another handful of flour and shake until it is coated with the flour
9. Repeat 7 and 8 until the egg mixture and flour has been used completely.
10. Pour the vegetable oil in a frying pan and set it on fire
11. Allow it to steam
12. Now drop the peanuts in the oil and fry.