a. Flour – 200g
b. Butter – 50g
c. Sugar – 2 table spoon
d. Nutmeg – as desired
e. Water – 4 table spoon
f. Red cabin biscuit – as desired
g. Eggs – 2 medium
h. Salt – a pinch
i. Milk flavour – as desired
j. Vegetable oil
1. Boil your egg
2. Sieve your flour
3. Add salt, butter, sugar, milk flavour, nutmeg and mix all together until they’re smoothly mixed.
4. Add water
5. Mix thoroughly to form a dough.
6. Carefully take it to the table
7. Use your knife to cut the dough
8. Match your cabin biscuit on the tray to circle your dough
9. Use your rolling pin to flatting it then put your boiled egg inside
10. Fold it around the egg and lock it to avoid opening when frying
11. Break your raw eggs and whisk it
12. Deepen your round dough that has egg, inside the whisked egg
13. Place it on the cabin biscuit and roll it on it one after the other, then keep them aside
14. On your heat source and put your frying pan on it
15. Pour vegetable oil in it and allow it to steam
16. Now, fry your dough.
17. Keep checking your frying to avoid burning
18. When it turns brown, it’s ready to be served
Note: Ensure that when you flatten the dough, let the place where the egg will be placed to be a little bit bigger to avoid bursting out the egg.