Jesus faced the multitude and made a tremendous decision, it was to preach the word of God. Mk.2:2.
1. CONVICTION OF SIN: It is the preaching of the word that brings conviction of sin. Acts 2:14-37.
2. FAITH IS FROM THE WORD: Faith that one has comes from hearing the word of God. Rom.10:17.
3. PURIFICATION COME FROM THE WORD: It is the word of God that cleanses a sinner from sin. II Cor.7:1.
4. ASSURANCE IS FROM THE WORD: It is the word that bring about assurance of salvation. IJn.5:13.
5. COMFORT IS FROM THE WORD: Truly it is the word that comfort our souls. Jn.14:1-3, I Thess.4:18.
6. TRUTH COMES FROM THE WORD: “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jn.8:32.
7. THE NEW BIRTH COMES FROM THE WORD: One is born by the word of God to qualify for the kingdom of God. I Pet.1:3.