The Following is expected of you:
1. A personal Testimony of your Salvation in Christ. (Acts 4:12; Rom. 10:9).
2. Your acknowledgment of, and obedience to, the Order and Officers of the Church; Apostles, Elders, and Deacons. (1st Cor. 12:28; Eph. 4:11; Heb. 13:17).
3. Your presence in the Meetings of the Church and abidance in full Communion; that is, not to absent yourself more than three times from Communion without sufficient reason given for your absence. (Heb. 10:25).
4. Your conformity with the fundamental Doctrines of the Church, as well as with the two Ordinances, namely; Baptism by immersion, and of the Lord’s Supper. (Luke 22:19; Rom. 6:4,17; 1st Cor. 11:24; 2nd John 1:9).
5. That you contribute towards the support of the Cause as taught unto us in the Word of God. (Gen. 14:20; 28:22; Lev. 27:30; 1st Chron. 29:14; Matt. 23:23; 1st Cor. 16:2; Heb. 7:8,17).
6. That you keep the counsels of the Church within the Church. (Matt. 7:6).
7. That you pray for and help every member, remembering that we are joint members in the Body of Christ. (1st Cor. 12:25,26; Gal. 6:2; 1st Tim. 2:1; Heb. 10:24).
8. “Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”. (Eph. 4:3).