1. Heaven is a high place. Isa.57:15. “I dwell in the high and holy place”. Remember that when Jesus finished His incarnated ministry, He when up on high. Lk.24:51.
2. Heaven is a holy place. Ps.20:6, “He will hear him from His holy heaven”. For the fact that He abode in a holy place, in Heb.12:14 it is written that without Holiness no man can see Him.
3. Heaven is a happy place. Rev.7:17, “God shall wipe away all tears from their eye”.
4. Heaven is a place without death, tears, crying or pain. Rev.21:4, “..and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away”.
5. Heaven is a place without night or darkness. Rev.22:3-5, “…and there shall be no night there…
6. Heaven is a place without hunger, thirst and heat Rev.7:17, “They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore neither shall the sun light on them nor any heat”.
7. In Heaven everything is well. Rev.21:5, “…..Behold I make all things new”.
Conclusion: We see heaven as a place of joy, no curse neither is there anything that defiles. Oh! That every human could understand and work towards this wonderful possession.