The tension given in a pattern tells you the exact number of stitches and number of a given measurement that the designer obtained when making the original garment. So, before you make any garment, knit a sample of about 10cm, sequence, using the recommended yarn, needles and stitch. If the finished garment is to be pressed, the sample must be pressed in the same way.
- Disadvantages of Localisation of industries
- WHY DO CHRISTIANS TODAY FEAR DEATH?
- SECULAR EDUCATION FOR YOUTHS
- Stainless Steel Ceiling Fan
- Livestock Rations
- The Role of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in the Development of the Oil Industry in Nigeria
- Classification of Climate
- Types of Pressure Groups
- Balance of Payment Adjustment
- The Oath (1)
- What is Party System?
- Why you must not give up because of them
- The Black Lands (7)
- Salt in the Kitchen
- THE DIFFICULT ROAD
- Herbal Remedy for Liver Trouble
- Rights of the Citizen
- What is International Trade?
- Before the Fall (5)
- The Ominous (3)
- The Possibility of Falling from Grace
- The 24 Elders’ Council
- Herbal Remedy for Ear Problems
- Second Chance (6)
- The Lingua of Babel (4)