1. Adoration should be done in the great congregation. David said, “In the midst of the great congregation will I praise thee”….. Psalms 22:22, 149:1. This mandate does not permit any child of God to develop coldness when it is the hour of adoration unto God.
2. Adoration must be accorded unto the Almighty God in the midst of the people of the Lord. “I will praise thee, O Lord among the people Psalms 57:9.
3. In the court of the Lord is the ideal place of great adoration unto Him. Psalms 100:4, Enter into His court with praise”.
4. The old Age group is another centre of adoration unto God. “….Praise Him in the assembly of the Elders” Psalms 107:32.
5. All the nations of the earth are God’s creation of Adoration. Psalms 108:3, “….I will sing praises unto thee among the nations”.
6. Adoration ought to be given unto God in the midst of the multitude. “I will praise Him among the multitude” Psalms 109:30.
7. Adoration to God in the prison yard is commendable. Acts 16:25. “And at midnight Paul and Silas sang praises unto God, and the prisoners heard them”. Prison inmates should avail their opportunity to adore the Lord and convert souls in that environment into God’s kingdom.
8. Finally, adoration should be given unto God in the midst of affliction. Jonah adored God in the belly of the fish. Jonah 2:9, “I will sacrifice unto thee will the voice of thanksgiving”.