The Christian must know that once a person accepts Christ into his life, that a lot of things take place. Although one may not notice them on the surface but a careful study reveal these.
IN RELATION TO THE FATHER
1. He has access to God’s grace. Eph.2:18, Eph.3:12.
2. He is adopted into God’s family. Gal.4:5, Eph.1:5
3. He acquired inheritance among the saints. Acts 26:18
4. He is now a son or child of election. I Pet.1:2, Eph.1:4, Jn.15:16
5. He becomes a proper child of God. Jn.1:12, I Jn.3:1
6. Heavenly citizenship. Phil.3:20
7. He is now the heir of God. Rom.8:17, Gal.3:29.
8. He becomes new creation. Nature of God restored. II Cor.5:17
9. He is now a servant of God. Rom.6:22, Rom.1:1
10. He attained to the priesthood of God. I Pet.2:9, I Pet.2:5
11. RECONCILIATION. He is reconciled to God. Rom.5:10
12. He becomes a sanctified vessel of honour. Acts 26:18
IN HIS RELATION TO CHRIST
1. He is accepted in the beloved. Eph.1:6
2. He is baptized into Christ. I Cor.12:13, Gal.3:27
3. He is buried with Jesus Christ. Rom.6:4, Col.3:3
4. He is now a gift of love to Christ. Jn.17:9
5. He is definitely saved by Christ. Acts 16:31, Acts 4:12
6. He is now indwelt by Christ. Rev.3:20, Jn.14:23, I Jn.5:13
7. He is now the possessor of eternal life. Jn.10:28
8. He automatically received the peace of God. Jn.14:27, Phil.4:7
9. He becomes the friend of God. Jn.15:15
10. The name is recorded in Heaven. Lk.10:20, Phil.4:3, Rev.13:8
11. He is seated with Christ in heavenly places. Eph.2:6
12. He has blessed hope. Titus 2:13, Rev.22:20
13. He has fellowship with the Trinity. I Jn.1:3
14. The Manson of Glory be His. Jn.14:2.
IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
1. He is born by the spirit of God. Jn.3:3, 7. Jn.3:5, I Pet.1:23
2. He is anointed by the Holy Spirit. I Jn.2:27, Jn.14:26, 16:13
3. He is the Temple of the Holy Spirit. I Cor.6:19
4. He is given the spiritual gifts. I Cor.12:11
5. He is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Rom.8:16
6. He is sealed by the Holy Ghost. Eph.1:13.
HIS RELATION TO SIN
1. All his sins are forgiveness. Lk.7:48, 47. Eph.1:7
2. The believer has been justified. Rom.5:1, Rom.4:5
3. He has been redeemed. Rev.5:9, I Pet.1:18, 19.
HIS RELATION TO OTHERS
1. He becomes the AMBASSADOR OF CHRIST. II Cor.5:20
2. He becomes the message of the Good news. Mk.16:15
3. He becomes a teacher to the nations. Matt.28:18-20
4. He intercedes for others. I Tim.2:1-5, I Thess.5:17
5. He becomes light in the world of darkness. Mtt.5:14.
HIS RELATION TO SATAN
1. He is now having an Advocate. I Jn.2:1.
2. He can now live a victorious life. I Jn.5:4
3. He is given power to overcome Satan. Lk.10:19
4. He now excel in abundant life. Jn.10:10
5. He also overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb. Rom. 12:11.