At where do we praise God?
1. We shall praise God in the great congregation
“In the midst of the great congregation will I praise thee”. Psalm 22:22; 149:1. There is no need for any body to develop coldness in the period of praises, in the congregation of the lord-I mean with accordance to this scriptural injunction.
2. Praises should be accorded to God in the midst of the People
“I will praise thee, O Lord among the people” Psalm 57:9.
3. Praise should be given in His court
“Enter into His court with praise….” Psalm 100:4
4. The Assembly of the Elders must recognize God’s praises.
“Let them exalt Him also…and praise Him in the assembly of the Elders” Psalm 107:32.
5. In the midst of all the Nations of the Earth
“I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people, and I will sing praises unto thee among the Nations”. Psalm 108:3.
6. Praise God in the midst of the multitude
“I will praise Him among the multitude” Psalm 109:30 God must be praised in the midst of any category of people.
7. God should be praised in the prison yard
“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them”. Acts 16:25. If any person happens to be an inmate in prison just like Paul and Silas, he/she should use that period as an opportunity to Praise and glorify God for the conviction of prisoners.