II Cor.9:5, “Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift”.
The unspeakable great and glorious gift of this verse is Jesus Christ. Jesus is God’s greatest gift and in Him all other good gifts are included. Jn.3:16, Rom.8:32.
1. In the first place I am glad I am a Christian because I know that my sins are all forgiven. Acts 10:43, I John 1:9.
2. Because Jesus has set me free from the power of sin. Rom.6:6.
3. Because I know I am a child of God. John 1:12.
4. I have been delivered from all anxiety and fear. Phil.4:6,7.
5. I have found a deep and overflowing joy in the Lord. I Pet.1:8.
6. I know I shall live forever with Him. I John 2:17.
7. I have an “inheritance”, etc. incorruptible. I Pet.1:4, 5.